I am an innovation driver, consultant and trainer on the methods of creativity, open innovation and collective intelligence at Agorize.
I train collaborators on various dimensions such as the design thinking, the lean start-up, the customer experience and on how to pitch a project. I have been accompanying major groups in different sectors (Engie, ALD automotive, Aviva, etc) in their innovation approach by building with them appropriate innovation programs.
Since January 2015
- Agorize offers a platform and consultancy solution dedicated to online innovation challenges in order to efficiently engage with high-value communities : students, developers, startups and employees.
- Open innovation challenges foster innovation by allowing diversified communities to be part of an innovation and creation process, and collect ouf-of-the-box ideas.
- We run collaborative innovation workshops to help organizations generate new ideas for their business, develop innovative solutions and boost their digital transformation!
- #OpenInnovation #Communities
- 3rd European Ultimate Championships, 2015 @Copenhague
- 1st European Ultimate Club Championship, 2014 @Frankfurt
- World Ultimate Club Championship, 2014 @Lecco
Grenoble Business School
- Teaching students to be more creative, to assimilate the key concepts of innovation management and to challenge themselves.
to October 2014
Since January 2014
- AMPMI aims to boost Innovation, to connect people & organisations around Innovation, to promote collective intelligence, to share best-practices and to inspire people, in Aix-Marseille area.
- We run one day Innovation summits about key innovation topics
- #Innovation #Inspiration
to December 2013
- I co-created and coordinated activities to inspire, promote and boost gender diversity, categorized in 5 work packages: Benchmarking, Mentoring, Marketing HR, Work-life balance and Leadership,
- We ran playful workshops with the top management to reach an innovative action plan.
- We impulsed the women network by promoting the benefits of membership, defining and designing relevant communication and by organizing business cross divisional events & conferences with EADS.
- #Diversity #Change #Ambition
to May 2013
- I realized a full study of the market and the environment as well as the strategic diagnosis to develop a competitive advantage.
- I created a business game to obtain a powerful ideas generation process. I ran a session based on open innovation to cross customers and employees' ideas.
Grenoble Graduate School of business
to June 2014
Distinctions award - International Program
Thesis on Creativity and Innovation through the use of playful activities. Excellence award.
to June 2012
Major in Management & Marketing.
Entrepreneurship Profile including a full business plan for a Well-Being & Sport center.
Excellence mercury Award - Trilingual course
International exchange (6months) in Lancaster University (UK)
Expertise in stimulating creativity and developing innovative solutions
Running and facilitating workshops on management innovation
Creation and training of business games
Technical and practical experience of creating new startup
Knowledge and abilities for entrepreneurial Networking (Local companies, banks, Incubators etc)
Startup Weekend Competition: 1st Price - Grenoble Nov 2012
Best Business Plan: Excellence Scholarship - April 2012
Best salesman challenge organised by Xerox: Finalist - Janv 2012